Chic chocolate covered designs are having their well-deserved moment.
The wide array of brown leathers on the market offer a subtle hint of color while still staying neutral. It’s no surprise that brown is becoming the popular alternative to traditional neutrals because it is grounded, feels connected to nature and makes any room look warm and inviting. Brown leather (real or vegan) and brown woods make a space feel natural and elegant with an effortless vibe. Plus, it fits perfectly with the ongoing vintage furniture trend.
Beyond leather, and incorporating wall colors, fabrics and furnishings, the entire spectrum of brown is on point, from deep chocolate to light sand.
Merrick Lane has some fab Editor’s Picks in brown leather. Whether it’s counter and bar stools in the kitchen, iconic styled lounge and accent chairs in the living room, dining chairs or office chairs, Merrick Lane has you covered in vegan leather options that are today’s must-have trend.
And because we know you're curious, here are some color picks that coordinate with all things trending brown:
- A crisp white shade or white fabric is simple, clean and luxe against a rich dark brown wall like Farrow & Ball’s Cola, #9918. (Credit: Farrow & Ball)
- The cool tones of blue harmonize with the warmth of brown. It’s all at once elegant, a tad traditional and refreshingly modern.
- The bright and vivacious shade of fuchsia pink rocks against a brown backdrop.
- Gold accents are magical with brown, creating heightened drama, elegance and glam.
- A pop of orange against brown is sophisticated, modern and chic.